Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Hair Do.

As a fellow Raveler put it, I got a revenge make over. There's nothing like looking in the mirror, seeing that you are in fact, pretty, and knowing that your ex fucked it all away and that's HIS problem. So this is my new hair. I like it, she did a good job on it. I might even go shorter. I've always liked my hair on the short side anyway. Its so fine that when it gets long its just weighed down and limp. This is better, it has some oomf!! And everyone likes it!

I'm doing ok I guess. I still have some depressed moments where I miss him. But not all the time, and much less than at first. I actually have a date tonight. I'm not sure if I'm really ready for it, but I have to get back out there sooner or later. I just hate dating. I like to be in a relationship. I like knowing that that special other person is a phone call away for any reason. And I guess its comforting to know that if I get sick someone will come and help me.

1 comment:

Cystic Gal said...

I think you look super hot and I think you would enjoy some of the discussions of men and their dealing with us cystic gals on my UnBlog. Let me know. Love, CG