Monday, January 12, 2009

I still can't get over it!

I live by myself. My own apartment. MINE! I still can't over this! I love having a place that is all mine. I can eat whatever I want, whenever I want. No one else is sitting around making a mess all the time. I can even walk around naked! I take full advantage of that one. I wish I had some more money to go around, but I will not get a room mate in order to make that happen. I love my independence way too much for that. I'm in my prime and I'm loving it!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Best feeling in the world huh?!?! I LOVED living alone!!!!!! Almost makes me not want to ever get married haha!!!!!!!!

And I took advantage of the naked thing all the time too....I still do if none of my roomies are alone ;) Only then its just to walk from the bathroom to my bedroom naked haha!!

<3