Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hurting today.

This should teach me to drink enough water. I think I got dehydrated today and I am in PAIN, with a capital THIS FUCKING HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhg. I just don't even know how to describe this to someone with out fibromyalgia. If you've ever had the flu, and you get those aches from hell that's getting there. Except those aches usually get better with some tylenol or advil. This pain doesn't. And it takes so much out of you. It took all I had in me to go to the grocery store. And I had to go today. My friends were taking me (I don't drive). I almost cried when they didn't have any of those little scooter carts. I actually hopped up on the cart and road it while my friend pushed just so I didn't have to walk the entire time.

I am supposed to work tomorrow and I just hope that a double dose of lyrica will kill this. I am so tired that a shower is totally out of the question. I have no energy left......so what am I doing here! Screw this! I'm going to bed with my kitty!

No comments: