Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chipmunk cheeks

I'm really swollen today! My cheeks are all puffed out. The pain isn't too bad though. More of a dull achey feeling.

I went to the dentist yesterday so he could have a look. He said everything looks fine. Then I went to the denturist so he could see how the denture was fitting. There was one spot that had rubbed against my gum and caused a denture sore. So he filed that down and it felt a lot better. For the rest of it it was on the loose side which is good because it gave me room to swell (which I sure did!) and didn't squeeze me. I put the denture in to eat breakfast this morning but then took it back out because with all this swelling it was kind of uncomfortable.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I don't know how you managed to have so many teeth out. When the dentist pulled out one, yes ONE tooth because I needed braces, it was pure agony and it all ended with me having to be put to sleep to pull out the remaining tooth basically 6 months later. (Yes, my dentist tried to 'pick' out the tooth with instruments when the pliers hurt just too much.)

Your dentist must have some damn fine numbing drugs!! Xx