Thursday, June 18, 2009

I know I'm a bad blogger!

Ok, I know I haven't blogged in a while! So here is the latest news.

I am having all my top teeth removed on July 13th. And I am very happy about this. They have been in horrid condition for years and when I lost a front one I decided I was done. I am getting an imediate denture, which means that the doc will pop it in right away. It will act as a band aid while I heal up and the denturist will give me unlimited adjustments for 3 months. Plus, my mommy is coming to take care of me! I have always gotten along great with my mom and I am looking forward to spending some real time with her. I haven't seen much of my parents since they moved 4 hours away a couple years ago.

I am seeing a cardiologist on the 29th for my tachycardia (high heart rate). I am also going to ask them about my lips and nail beds turning purple at random times. I am not happy about that since my PFTs are in the mid 50s and I have very little lung damage according to my last chest CT.

No comments: