Monday, August 18, 2008

Clinic visit.

It was a good visit!! Yay!!! My PFTs were back up to baseline which is awesome considering they were down at the end of IVs last month, I'm only 2 weeks post-op for my shoulder (I did really well with that lung-wise), and my sinuses are acting up. I thought for sure they would be down. So that's GREAT!!

Also, I'm getting a sleep study. There are 2 docs at my clinic and for the past year and a half or so I've only seen one of them but today I saw the other one. He had no issues at all about doing the study where as the other doc didn't think it was necessarry and wouldn't order it. So from now on I will be asking to see this doc. He seems to be a lot more receptive to my suggestions. He asked my reasons for wanting the stuydy and thought they were all very valid so he had no issue with ordering it. I'm not sure how long it will take to get in, all the paperwork for the referal has to get done, but I'm excited!

Other than that we just tweaked my vitamin D dosage a bit. See you all in chat tonight!

No comments: