Monday, October 3, 2011

Thirty!

My birthday was last week. I'm 30 now! I don't know a whole lot of women that we ok turning 30 let alone excited about it. But I am. 30 is huge for me. My CF seems to be pretty moderate. But when I was born the odds were that I wouldn't even get out of high school. So much for that!

The treatment of CF ha come a long way, and I give full credit to all the people out there who have done that. But part of it also that I'm not done here yet. I love life. I have an amazing family, a wonderful guy, and the best friends a person could ever hope for. They are the reason I keep at it, no matter how hard it gets or how crappy I feel. They need me, but I need them even more. Thank you all.

The best birthday present I could ever have is just having another birthday.

No comments: