Thursday, July 24, 2008

Introduction

I'm Jess, 26 years old, in the Seattle area and I have cystic fibrosis. But this in no way defines me.

I created this blog partly to help spread the word about CF, but also just to have somewhere to lay down my random musings on life.

So more about me. I work full time as a teller at a check cashing place. Its not the greatest job but its pretty low impact and the benefits at my company are awesome. I'm in the process of a divorce, seems I unknowly married a sociopath. But I am moving on, in January I met a great guy, we'll call hime Dave (names have been changed to protect the innocent). He's in the military and in March he got deplpyed, so that's been hard. We were only seeing each other for a couple of months when he left. He should be home mid-September.

I have lived in the Seattle area for 11 years and I absolutely love it here. Sure it rains a lot but the people are awesome and its never too hot or too cold. The scenery is amazing too. There are mountains all around, the Puget Sound for your whale watching pleasure, and green as far as the eye can see! Lets not forget the amazing coffee. Yes, the stories are true, we are coffee freaks around here!

That's all I can think of for now.

No comments: