Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tattoo Evolution

So, I've decided that I want to add to my CF tattoo (the 3 purple roses). The roses represent me, my brother, and our cousin, all with CF. I want to add a fully bloomed rose for each of close cysters and fibros that I've met, and a rose bud for the ones who died before I got to meet them. The original roses are the only ones that will be purple, all the others will be the color that the person chooses (or in the case where they have passed away their favorite color or the closest thing to it other than purple). I'm thinking of doing banners for each rose with the person's name but I'm not sure about that yet. I hope to add 4 or 5 roses every year as I have the money. Eventually this thing will be a sleeve because we're talking about a lot of people.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sounds cool! Gess recently got three roses around his dF508 tattoo. He has three thorns on it to symbolize three friends with CF who have passed away and he is going to add on. We just found out his second mutation, so he'll probably get that one too.

I got "breathe" recently :)